Virangini Cindy Rounsaville
Homeopathic Health Consultant and Educator
About the Instructor
Virangini Cindy Rounsaville, C.Hom., is a homeopathic health consultant and educator who has been involved with homeopathy since the early 1980's. She has studied the field extensively with internationally known homeopath and author Dr. Robin Murphy, N.D., among others. She began teaching and consulting in 1983 and, along with her late father Louis Dion, C.Hom. began a homeopathic study group in Hunterdon County NJ to help people learn and use homeopathy in their daily lives. Virangini Cindy works closely with medical doctors, chiropractors, and other homeopathic and holistic practitioners.
- Homeopathy Basics, What is Homeopathy?
- Selecting a Homeopathic Remedy and Case Taking
- How to take a Homeopathic Remedy
- How to Make Up a Homeopathic Remedy Solution Bottle with Virangini Cindy Rounsaville
- How to Refill a Homeopathy Remedy Solution Bottle (RSB)
- How to Administer a Homeopathic Remedy
- How to Clean a Homeopathic Remedy Solution Bottles (RSBs)
- How to Make More Homeopathic Remedy Pellets - Grafting