Virangini Cindy Rounsaville
Homeopathic Health Consultant and Educator
About the Instructor
Virangini Cindy Rounsaville, C.Hom., is a homeopathic health consultant and educator who has been involved with homeopathy since the early 1980's. She has studied the field extensively with internationally known homeopath and author Dr. Robin Murphy, N.D., among others. She began teaching and consulting in 1983 and, along with her late father Louis Dion, C.Hom. began a homeopathic study group in Hunterdon County NJ to help people learn and use homeopathy in their daily lives. Virangini Cindy works closely with medical doctors, chiropractors, and other homeopathic and holistic practitioners.
Natural Remedies for Coughs using Homeopathy
This course covers the following topics:
- Daytime Coughs vs. Night-time coughs
- Expectorant remedies
- Other Homeopathic and tinctures you may need to use
- Homeopathic Case Scenarios
This is a great course for all levels, beginners to seasoned Homeopathy users
I show you the exact Homeopathic remedies that I commonly see when consulting and their key symptoms. This makes matching your symptoms to the correct remedy a breeze. And the best part is, this course includes everything you need to know to make Homeopathy work for you. My training not only cover the remedies and their key symptoms, but also shows you HOW to administer the remedies to get results.
As a bonus, I'm throwing in my 6 video 'Getting Started with Homeopathy' content - this takes the guess work out of using Homeopathy.
It shows you step by step HOW to:
- Select a remedy & Case taking
- Take a Homeopathic remedy
- Make a RSB
- Refill a RSB
- Administer a Homeopathic remedy
There are several Homeopathic Case Scenarios included to show you how a remedy is selected based on the key symptoms so you can see how it all comes together. These videos will give you some insight as to how I take a case.
You will have all the tools you need to tackle coughs for you or your family with ease!
- Homeopathy Basics, What is Homeopathy?
- Selecting a Homeopathic Remedy and Case Taking
- How to take a Homeopathic Remedy
- How to Make Up a Homeopathic Remedy Solution Bottle with Virangini Cindy Rounsaville
- How to Refill a Homeopathy Remedy Solution Bottle (RSB)
- How to Administer a Homeopathic Remedy
- How to Clean a Homeopathic Remedy Solution Bottles (RSBs)
- How to Make More Homeopathic Remedy Pellets - Grafting
- What to look for when taking a case
- How to take a case
- What is Croup, Laryngitis, Bronchitis, Pneumonia?
- Various Homeopathic Cough Remedies
- Homeopathic Daytime Coughs Remedies
- Homeopathic Remedies for Night-time a Cough
- How to Manage Daytime and Night-time Homeopathic Cough Remedy
- Homeopathic Expectorant Remedies
- Homeopathic Remedies Commonly used for Croup
- Other Homeopathic Remedies and Tinctures You May Need
- Case Scenarios
- Final Cough Tips