Virangini Cindy Rounsaville
Homeopathic Health Consultant and Educator
About the Instructor
Virangini Cindy Rounsaville, C.Hom., is a homeopathic health consultant and educator who has been involved with homeopathy since the early 1980's. She has studied the field extensively with internationally known homeopath and author Dr. Robin Murphy, N.D., among others. She began teaching and consulting in 1983 and, along with her late father Louis Dion, C.Hom. began a homeopathic study group in Hunterdon County NJ to help people learn and use homeopathy in their daily lives. Virangini Cindy works closely with medical doctors, chiropractors, and other homeopathic and holistic practitioners.
Enjoying your Summer with Homeopathy: Part 3
This course covers the following topics:
- Sun Headaches
- Sun Burn
- Sun Poisoning
- Eyes Sensitive to Sun
- Heat Exhaustion
- Sun and Heat Stroke
- Heat Rash
This is a great course for all levels, beginners to seasoned Homeopathy users
I show you the exact Homeopathic remedies and their key symptoms for each condition. This makes matching your symptoms to the correct remedy a breeze. And the best part is, this course includes everything you need to know to make Homeopathy work for you. My training videos not only cover the remedies for each of these conditions and their key symptoms, but also shows you HOW to administer the remedies to get results.
As a bonus, I'm throwing in my 6 video 'Getting Started with Homeopathy' content - this takes the guess work out of using Homeopathy.
It shows you step by step HOW to:
- Select a remedy & Case taking
- Take a Homeopathic remedy
- Make a RSB
- Refill a RSB
- Administer a Homeopathic remedy
Each health condition has several Homeopathic Case Scenarios to see how it all comes together for each health condition. These videos will give you some insight as to how I take a case.
You will have all the tools you need to tackle these summertime issues so you can get back to enjoying your summer!
Grab a bundle and save! Check out the other courses in the Summer series that you might be interested in:
Enjoying your Summer with Homeopathy: Part 1
Click here for details on Enjoying your Summer with Homeopathy: Part 1
Enjoying your Summer with Homeopathy: Part 2
Click here for details on Enjoying your Summer with Homeopathy: Part 2
- Homeopathy Basics: What is Homeopathy?
- Selecting a Homeopathic Remedy and Case Taking
- How to take a Homeopathic Remedy
- How to Make Up a Homeopathic Remedy Solution Bottle with Virangini Cindy Rounsaville
- How to Refill a Homeopathy Remedy Solution Bottle (RSB)
- How to Administer a Homeopathic Remedy
- How to Clean a Homeopathic Remedy Solution Bottles (RSBs)
- How to Make More Homeopathic Remedy Pellets - Grafting
- Allergic Reactions and Swelling Protocol
- Sun Headache
- Other Therapies to use along with remedy for Sun Headache
- Eyes Sensitive to Sunlight
- Heat Rash
- Other treatments to use for Sunburns along with remedy
- Sun Poisoning (Rash from Sun exposure to skin/lips)
- Other Therapies to Use Along with Homeopathic Remedy How to Stay Hydrated
- Heat Exhaustion/Prostration from Sun